BLK AUS EGG SIZE

As for egg mass, make sure protein is up to scratch (see what I did there?) Make sure the amino acids are all correct. Grab the requirements sheet for australs. I know how hard it can be in Aus to know exactly what amounts of anything are on anything, as much as they love to charge you a mint for it (per another conversation with my Aussie buddies).

Be careful of too much methionine, causes brain damage--got to go! My hen is eating a cushion. Shes up to zipper! (Im not home and this is what you get when rels house sit)
Ah, no pun intended. :lau:oops:

Here you go

Balling Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Now we're talkin'! :celebrateThe younger birds by 8 wks have started to lay getting 5-6 out of 7 hens a day. BUT THESE ARE PING PONG BALLS. from the younger.
Enjoy them! The yolk to albumen ratio is much better in smaller pullet eggs. The big pullet eggs only contain more albumen which makes them more watery.

The older then hen the bigger the yolk.

Enjoy them! The yolk to albumen ratio is much better in smaller pullet eggs. The big pullet eggs only contain more albumen which makes them more watery.

The older them hen the bigger the yolk.
The best part of the whole deal is first and foremost is flavor, cracking them in the pan the yolks and whites stand higher unlike store bought "fresh" that lay flat as a floor. Fresh little ones are still better hands down than XL store bought. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom