Blondes and Chickens

'I perfer brunettes' JK but I am one
cool.png

I know a couple

Q: What's five miles long and has an IQ of Sixty?
A: A blonde parade.

Q: A blonde ordered a pizza and the clerk asked if he should cut it in 6 or 12 pieces.
A: "Oh, only Six I think - I'd never manage to eat all 12 pieces."

Q: What do you call a Smart blonde?
A: A Golden Retriever.

Q: How do blonde braincells die?
A: alone.

Hey I'm a a blonde and I am anything but dumb.
somad.gif

But instead of being a poor sport...

During her company's periodic password audit, a blond employee was found to be using this password:

GoofyHueyLouieDeweyDaisyDonaldMickeyMinniePhoenix

When she was asked why she had such a long password, she said, "The boss said that my password had to be at least eight characters long and have at least one capital."

Last edited:
No, there really isn't. Brunettes have the same amount of "blonde" moments as blondes.

But, here's a blond joke anyway
big_smile.png

A blond was driving along when a hail storm came and her car came out full of dents. She took it to the car repair shop to fix it. The car repairman, seeing that she is blond, says that all she has to do is blow into the exhaust pipe and the dents will pop right out. So the blond drives here car home and starts blowing into the exhaust pipe, to no avail. Another blond, walking down the road spots her huffing and puffing on her exhaust pipe. "What are you doing?" Blond #2 asked. Blond #1 explains that the car repairman told her to blow on the exhaust pipe to get rid of the dents on her car. Blond #2 laughs and says "Silly! You have to roll up the windows first!"

Nothing wrong with blondes. -_- I am blonde, and I am in AIG Language Arts, Accelerated Math, and level 2 science AND social studies! Plus, I'm smarter than most people in my grade. Actually, the smart kids in class are all blonde or hispanic.
tongue.png

My white silkies are the blondes of the chicken yard. They lay their eggs wherever they happen to be at the time . Out in the middle of the yard or the barn floor. The black ones and the buff get all broody and the white ones could care less=D

Two blondes walking into a building. You know, you'd think ONE of them would have noticed.
roll.png

A blonde was driving down the highway and totaled her car in a wreck. She was applying fresh lipstick when a patrolman pulled up.
"Whap happened, ma'am?" he asked.
"Well, officer," she said, "It was the strangest thing! I was driving along and all of a sudden, this TREE pops up out of nowhere! I swerved, and there was ANOTHER tree! And then there was ano-"
"Ma'am, there isn't a tree on this road for twenty miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

Back
Top Bottom