Blondes and Chickens

Quote:
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! I seriously cannot stop laughing from all these jokes!!!!!!!!

Me too!

I know, and I AM BLONDE!! Dang it....I can be quite dense sometimes too, so it doesn't help!
I know this HILARIOUS one about a blonde girl in my Youth Group-lol!

“What’s the date today?” asked the blonde riding on the subway.

“I don’t know,” replied a fellow commuter. “You’ve got a newspaper in your hands … why don’t you look at the date on it?”

“Why, that won’t do any good,” the blonde huffed. “It’s yesterday’s paper!”.

I have one.....

A blonde decides to learn and try horse back riding unassisted without prior experience or lessons.
She mounts the horse with great effort, and the tall, shiny horse springs into motion.
It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.
Out of shear terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.
The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.
Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup. She is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness or even death when Frank, the Wal-Mart manager runs out to shut the horse off.

Quote:
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
:lau
lau.gif

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!!!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom