Blood in stool/poop picture

It's been three days since I started treating for coccidia. There is still some blood this morning in two of the stools and I'm pretty sure it's the same chicken. I found this a couple of hours ago and it looks very weird. Does anyone know what this could be?

It looks like a lining if that's possible. Any ideas?

It's been three days since I started treating for coccidia. There is still some blood this morning in two of the stools and I'm pretty sure it's the same chicken. I found this a couple of hours ago and it looks very weird. Does anyone know what this could be?

It looks like a lining if that's possible. Any ideas?

She will continue to shed the lining of the stomache until the cocci are under control. Are you giving her the ' treatment ' dose as apposed to the maintenance dose ?
1f60a.png

She is getting the treatment. I will put her on maintenance after 5 or 6 days and she'll be in that 5 days. I'm going off of a charge I found from a post a while back who got it from a vet. They're all still acting fine I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something crazy to her. Thank you again !!! That makes me feel a little better when I have some sort of answer so I might be going on

She is getting the treatment. I will put her on maintenance after 5 or 6 days and she'll be in that 5 days. I'm going off of a charge I found from a post a while back who got it from a vet. They're all still acting fine I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something crazy to her. Thank you again !!! That makes me feel a little better when I have some sort of answer so I might be going on

Casportpony will be able to help you with any dosage questions you have. I'm sure Kathy would be happy for you to PM her.
1f60a.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/818879/updated-corid-and-amprol-amprolium-dosing

Back
Top Bottom