Bloody Stools and 1 Month Old Chicks

It's hard to know when to put them outside. They may actually do better in fresh air and sunshine.
What do you have prepared for them outside - a coop/run, grow out pen and do you have other chickens that you will be integrating them with?

I have a coop with and attached run for them, and they are the only chickens I have currently.

So update in the eye situation.....they are now watery as well.... I'm still treating with corid but if this is something else should I stop corid and treat with something else? I haven't seen any more bloody poops. But I wanted to continue the corid for a few more days since they've only been on it for 6

So update in the eye situation.....they are now watery as well.... I'm still treating with corid but if this is something else should I stop corid and treat with something else? I haven't seen any more bloody poops. But I wanted to continue the corid for a few more days since they've only been on it for 6
Any sneezing or couching or running noses too?

I would finish the course of Corid to at least 7days.

If the eyes are watery now, then you can flush them with saline or sterile water, then apply Vetericyn eye gel or Terramycin eye ointment in the eyes. Hopefully they have a small case of conjunctivitis and not the beginnings of respiratory illness.

Back
Top Bottom