Blooie's Blankie Fort

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Blooie, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    If you can handle the mayhem and watching a mature, moderately intelligent woman turning into a blooming blitz by the end of three weeks, then grab your crayons and come on in! Be forewarned - thread morphing is not only allowed, but I'll often be setting the example! [​IMG] So grab some Oreos and welcome!

2. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Sing Brightly Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 1, 2015
    North
    My Coop
    Got any legos? You can have fun building a lego wall in there.... Legos are actually incredibly useful... Who knew? :confused:
    :gig

3. Blooie

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    NO LEGOS ALLOWED IN MY BLANKIE FORT! And yes, I know I yelled, and I profusely apologize if I hurt your ears - er - eyes. But I can find more ways to get hurt on Legos than should be humanly possible, including - well, never mind, the details of that little fiasco aren't necessary.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. aart

aart Chicken Juggler! Premium Member

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    Yah, there are limits to how many sections, could probably go 4 but with fewer eggs.
    No change in pip,hoping it will be out when I wake up in the morning.

5. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Sing Brightly Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 1, 2015
    North
    My Coop

:lau :gig

6. kekstrom

kekstrom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2016
    Southern Oregon
    One day... one day. We homeschool and so I just love bringing things like this into our school time, and I have so many friends who fondly remember hatching eggs and raising chicks from when they were young.

7. potato chip

potato chip lunch-sharer

Thanks, my dog would eat them, anyway.

In addition to oreos, could somebody bring some snickerdoodles? They've been making those in the baking thread and I think they look pretty good.

Blooie, you've got one bubba named, have you started picking names for the others?

8. Blooie

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Well, no I haven't picked out any names. Um, is this another of those incubating eggs thingies I'm supposed to know - how to name an egg?? I missed that class, I think.

1 person likes this.
  9. AmyLynn2374

AmyLynn2374 Humidity Queen

Oct 11, 2014
    Gouverneur, NY
    Cool! We homeschool too! It was that very fact that got us into chickens in the firt place. Oviparous animals study...lol

1 person likes this.
  10. potato chip

potato chip lunch-sharer

Oh no (I've never incubated, so I wouldn't know what you are supposed to know), it's just that you'll have all the little bubba chooks to name, you might have started to think up some potential names.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by