Blue Ameraucana thread!

Pics
No problem. Chick down can be tricky sometimes. Blacks can look blue, blue can appear black, but splash is always yellowish in my experience. :)

If you don't mind me asking, where is your stock from? I'm always on the look out for quality lines of Ameraucanas in Canada.

Stock from Ontario.

It's a little unusual, I looked at many pictures of splash and I had one chick that was mostly yellow. At almost five weeks it's clearly a medium/light blue! I have very one dark blue too.

Greetings, new to this thread and happy to see it! I have a Black Ameraucana cock and pullet that just started laying and a Blue Ameraucana hen just over a year old. The cock needs more hens, he has really roughed up the Blue hen, and the pullet has only been added a week ago. Is there anyone here in CO who may have a couple of hens for sale? Blue Ameraucana preferred but at this point any will do to take the pressure off poor Francine. Must be NPIP certified. I know it's a stretch but thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

Greetings, new to this thread and happy to see it!  I have a Black Ameraucana cock and pullet that just started laying and a Blue Ameraucana hen just over a year old.  The cock needs more hens, he has really roughed up the Blue hen, and the pullet has only been added a week ago.  Is there anyone here in CO who may have a couple of hens for sale?  Blue Ameraucana preferred but at this point any will do to take the pressure off poor Francine.  Must be NPIP certified.  I know it's a stretch but thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

This thread doesn't have much traffic..... I think there is a Colorado selling thread somewhere on BYC ....

Also, i think I remember the Ameraucana breeder page has a list of breeders.

Back
Top Bottom