BLUE, BLACK, AND SPLASH AUSTRALORP EGGS, RATTLESNAKE RIDGE LINE, PM FOR AVAILIBILITY.

Hi, I'm narrowing my search for breeds and being an Australian and prone to nostalgia Australorps are high on my list, but I was hoping to get them from a breeder. I know lists fill up quickly - do you have one going for 2017? Many thanks.

Send me your info in a PM and I will put you on the list. There are 4 orders above you. Tell me your color combos and how many dozen, I only mail 1 or 2 dozen to a customer.
Kurt

I purchased eggs from Kurt last year and have a gorgeous blue roo and beautiful splash hen from his flock. These two are the first out of the coop every morning when I open the door, even with snow on the ground when the other hens won't come out. When I need more chickens for my coop I'll be contacting Kurt.

I bought the Australorp hatching eggs from Kurt in 2016 that hatched out on April 20th. I have a splash rooster, a splash hen, and a blue hen from that hatching. These are beautiful chickens! I just received another order from Kurt this year, and 14 eggs are now in my incubator for a March 7th 2017 hatch due date. The batch I ordered this time came from his Black pen.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom