Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

Wow! I must try this!! Of course, all I have is chicken eggs, but it's worth a shot to see if I can figure it out......... I wonder about cross-stitching too......

Quote:
I posted a pic a few pages back with the idea. I dont embroider and my list of hobbies is currently too long to learn how! If you google egg embroidery theres tons of amazing ones.

Chickie'sMoma :

ok, i was trying to figure out how this lady did those embroidered eggs without having to cut the backs out of them! this shows how she does it! neat http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/05/amazing_embroidered_eggs_from.html

Wow thank you for posting that. They are beautiful! Hmm don't know if I have the patience for that. I have a hard enough time putting on the rub on's.
lol.png

I hope someone here tries it!​

Hey guys!
How are all your christmas crafts going?

Mine are good, I am currently about 2/3rds done.

I will post a pic later (esp if someone reminds me) of the feather wreath I am working on-- might give you a few ideas.

I think I'm done artsing and craftsing for now. I do enjoy doing it but no one wants to buy them to at least recoup some money for supplies. However, people will absolutely take them if they're free. It's irritating.

Back
Top Bottom