Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

Quote:
clap.gif
I like the small leaves one best, but I love all the nature-y looking ones. What's really fun is seeing all the neat designs people come up with - gives us all new ideas...
smile.png

Quote:
Rub-ons from Michael's Craft. On sale because they were considered 'fall' stock. The white swirls and snow flakes were stickers.

Last edited:
FYI, now's the time to hit the craft stores for on sale rub-ons and ornament tops (if it's not to late already!). I picked up some cute Christmas rub ons with santa, trees, snowflakes, poinsettias, etc in colors that compliment my green and brown eggs perfectly at a local craft/home decorating/greenhouse store and hanging ornament caps for $0.67/box (includes 6 15mm tops but I got a surprise extra when I opened the first package! also includes 6 22mm tops which are too big for chicken eggs but might work for duck or turkey eggs)! I'm already kicking myself for not grabbing more of them because I'm sure if I go back they'll already be gone. I'll try to remember to take pictures tonight or tomorrow, they're my first egg ornaments.

Back
Top Bottom