Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

I'm not sure if this has been asked, but I was wondering if when drying the eggs in the microwave, is that for 15 sec high power?

I haven't blown out eggs since I was a kid doing Easter eggs and I remember it being really hard. But I'm going to try this out, all the eggs that I've on this thread are so beautiful.
smile.png

Quote:
They are "Royal Langnickle E-Z Rub-On Transfers"

Easy my Hiney!!!!!
barnie.gif

Wow that is the brand that I have had the best luck with. I got the "butterfly glitter kids" kind and they are the easiest!
They are also the ones that I sell the most of. I have standing orders that I have been trying to fill for days.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have found that if I put a tiny hole on the end that I did not blow the egg out of, that I can heat 4 or more for 30 seconds on high without them poping. If the egg does not have 2 holes they will pop easier. That has been my experience anyway.

Quote:
They are "Royal Langnickle E-Z Rub-On Transfers"

Easy my Hiney!!!!!
barnie.gif

Wow that is the brand that I have had the best luck with. I got the "butterfly glitter kids" kind and they are the easiest!
They are also the ones that I sell the most of. I have standing orders that I have been trying to fill for days.

I'm either doing something wrong, or got a bad batch.
sad.png

I haven't tried the heat yet, but when I do, I will update.
smile.png

what kind of glue are y'all using to secure the ribbon and bead cap with? I have 25 -30 eggs blown and a dozen painted and not a single one complete!

Back
Top Bottom