Blue Laced Red (possibly Blue Partdige) Brahma or BLR Wyandotte pullets, sexed chicks, or fertile eg

I'll have to do some searches to see what I can find out! No luck yet. :-/ I will let you know what goes on, if I get chicks that aren't sexed I'll need to re-locate any roosters, so I'll keep you in mind.

Sally sunshine does have blue partridge brahmas and of great quality. She's down in berks county so not the same person as the one in Williamsport. She only sells straight run. She has a Facebook page if you look it up her sales policy is on there. Highly recommend her.

Last edited:
Thanks! I JUST found her information on her facebook page. It took a while of searching to find it. Didn't stop to think to look in the notes section!
hmm.png
The only thing that I haven't found yet is her pricing. Do you happen to know? Right now someone is looking to sell their older BLR Wyandottes. They're a little over a year old, older than what I'd like, but I'm waiting to see what goes on with that I'd still prefer to stick with brahmas, but if they're a little closer, & I know that they're hens so I don't have to worry about the extra roosters, so that's 2 to the pros. I also contacted Big Medicine about his chickens. So far, they're the only 2 on my list. Thankfully I'm not even thinking about getting chicks in until spring! But oh how eager I am to get in some blues.
big_smile.png

I will! :) My main goal is to get at least 5 pullets. So I'll probably have to keep 10 - 12, hope that half are pullets & not roos, then find someone interested in just the roosters. I've honestly debated keeping 1 rooster, & getting rid of 1 of my 3 dark brahma roosters. But, we'll see what happens.

maranfarmer563 - The older BLR wyandottes fell through. I think she would have preferred to sell to someone seriously into breeding & get more money for them So for right now I'm going to plan on ordering chicks in the spring. Either Sally Sunshine or I had been talking to Big Medicine if he happens to hatch any. I just need to start working on people who would be interested in the roosters.

LOVE it! I will definitely be getting in contact with you in the spring. Especially since both the BLR & blue partridge brahmas are so pretty .... hate to think of all of them getting culled! :) When I get the chicks in, I may actually keep on of the blue roosters & re-home one of my dark brahma roosters. Not sure on that yet. In the future, I will probably breed as long as I have someone to take the roosters. Right now I'd like to get a little color in the flock.

I have 14 colors of brahma . Not all are laying yet. hopefully all will be laying by spring. I have gold laced, buff laced, lights, darks, BSO (blue silver orange) gold partridge, blue partridge, blue, black and splash and splash partridge, lavender , lavender columbian, I am working on a project color of Issabella. lemon blue I am forgetting someone but you get the picture I have tons of colors.

Back
Top Bottom