Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Not too far but 3 mo later I could only assume they are over it considering they rule their roost. From what I understand its a Wyandotte thing

I also have 2 18 mo SLWHens he wants nothing to do with right now. I'm hoping things start changing after the solstice

Some photos of my BLRW Bantams, any comments on these would be appreciated as my first time with Bantams of this version. Excuse the 2 WW photo bombing. Their color is a bit light but upon inspection you can see more mahogany growing in. I was told I had 10 pullets and 1 cock but looking like over 7 cocks so far, if anyone can tell if theirs any pullets in there please chime in. TYIA
I see at least 4 pullets in there. By week 5 the wattles should have ' dropped ' .Pullets will be ' tenting ' in the tail and cockerels still have that ' rumpless , all wings look '.

Not good winter layers I'm finding out. That's ok the Reds and the S Sussex are making up for it.

I have been lookimg at your pullet, and you mentioned that you couldn't figure what could be deficient with her... First let me say... I think she is gorgeous! :) But I wonder if he might be aiming for a darker hackle...Or... Maybe he wasn't crazy about her temperament??? I'm grasping at straws here. :) But see, that's exactly the kind of thing that would bug me if I bought from a top breeder, knowing that they are trying to keep the best for themselves. Rest assured though, you certainly have a wonderful start for when you start breeding/hatching. ;-) I'm envious... I want to buy from Foley this spring, but don't know if he will be selling... Good luck!

I'm still waiting

Anyone in the northeast are of Ohio have a male blrw? I got 3 a few months ago and fell in love with them.but a chicken hawk got my male. I would love another for my girls.

Back
Top Bottom