Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, where to order from?

BellLisamo

Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
Tombstone, AZ
Hello BYCers!!! I need help choosing where to order these from. I was looking at ideal, and theirs are only $2.92 each. BUT they are BANTAMS (????) It says "Standard weights at maturity are males-30 oz. and hens-26 oz."

Aren't they supposed to be average sized birds???

Help me!

I found a few breeders who sell LF BLRW, but some will run you $9 a chick. Look around here. I think there is a breeders thread somewhere....looking...

I will look for my McMurrey catalog..I think theirs are standards.

Last edited:
Quote:
There are both LF and bantams. There is a thread on here from a few days ago asking about the quality of hatchery BLRWs. There are some breeders who sell chicks, but like was already said, the good ones aren't cheap. There are several of us on BYC that sell hatching eggs if you decide to go that route.

Quote:
There are both LF and bantams. There is a thread on here from a few days ago asking about the quality of hatchery BLRWs. There are some breeders who sell chicks, but like was already said, the good ones aren't cheap. There are several of us on BYC that sell hatching eggs if you decide to go that route.

I'm too worried about hatching eggs myself. I dont care too much about the quality, just as long as they have blue and red in them. LOL!!! I'm not too picky on them right now. I wish I knew some people who sold some in Arizona...

Back
Top Bottom