Blue Laced Wyandotte

janetlynn

In the Brooder
Oct 28, 2015
I have 2 beautiful Blue Laced Cockerels. I have a blue laced red and a blue laced gold left. $20. each. They came from champion lines in Ohio. I hatched them and they are sweet chickens with beautiful colors. I live in Modesto California. Contact me if interested. (local)
Blue laced.jpeg
terested contact me.

Yes, that is a little bit of a drive. Honestly, they are so quite, beautiful and sweet, I could just keep them. I would just need to find a few more hens and make my pen a little bigger. I don't like the rooster to hen ratio. It's hard to find Blue laced at all and I'm picky wanting strong colors lol but with my hatching rate 5 roos to 1 hen, I don't know if I want to try again :) Thank you all for the reply! It's all good : )

I just want to make sure you're not accidentally selling hens thinking they are roosters. My girl looked the exact same at this age and I nearly sold her thinking it was a roo but she turned out to be a hen
IMG_4423.JPG

Hi Tiana,
Your right that is a hen. I appreciate you touching base with me. They always snuggle and stay close together so I just took a group picture. I still can't be leave 5 out of 6 were roos. I waited until I saw them crow before I found them new homes.

Hi Tiana,
Your right that is a hen. I appreciate you touching base with me. They always snuggle and stay close together so I just took a group picture. I still can't be leave 5 out of 6 were roos. I waited until I saw them crow before I found them new homes.
Ah good I was just making sure hehe.
Im sorry to here you got 5 out of 6 roos, better luck next time hopefully! I'd love to buy one of the roosters but I'm on the other side of the world unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom