Blue / splash clean-faced Easter Eggers (blue / green eggers)

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
Hi! I'm about to move some blue clean-faced (non-bearded/muffed) blue/green egg laying girls into a pen with a splash naked neck (from a blue egg) roo.

The chicks should be 50% blue and 50% splash,
50% naked neck, 50% feather neck, and
100% blue / green layers.

I have 8 clean-faced blue hens that I could move, but if no one but me is interested, I'll just move a couple for my hatching.

Anyone want blue / splash, naked neck , blue/green eggers?

Lisa

Mmmm interesting and tempting. Today's 60deg weather has me wanting to hatch, but alas it will be back in the 20's by this weekend.
sad.png

I am new and was just reading posts on blue egg layers to try and find out how hard it was to find one;-) Do you sell the eggs to hatch or the chicks? Only locally or to people online too?

I'm not too excited about the naked neck part but the colors sound like they will come out really pretty.

she does sell eggs and also pure amerucans not just naked neaks so you could probably get some sometime from her other on here also have amerucanas or blue egg layers.

Henry

These will be red-skinned (I'm still working on the giant dark-skinned naked necks, but that's another project
wink.png

The blue blue/green egger hens are too cute and living in the Barred Rock pen right now.
They need a *purpose* and I need to do something with the red-skinned splash Naked Neck roo (I knew I kept him for something, I wasn't sure *what*).

What's better than making more blue/splash Naked Neck blue/green eggers
smile.png

Hi DunniesMom! I know, Naked Necks aren't appealing to everyone
smile.png

I'll have Ameraucana chicks hatching nearly every week if you're close enough to pick them up --- yesterdays hatch was 6 blues and 2 blacks.
Eggs for hatching, I can ship.

Le'see, if I move the hens today, they'll be clean by the 2/1 (I might need another incubator).
Cool Carole, you and Angie can be the 'testers'. Think it will be warm enough by then, hahaha! The Jersey Giant x NN eggs should be popping any day now. Cross your fingers for dark skin and naked necks!

Lisa

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom