Blue Winged Teal For Sale

MGG

Enabler
Feb 7, 2020
Hi all, I have a few extra juvenile pairs of Blue Winged Teal still available. They're very friendly little ducks, and breed well in captivity. I'm selling them for $125 a pair. I can ship, and have all necessary permits and paperwork to go with them. Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread if you have interest. Thanks!

Edited to add a few pics
_C5A6127.JPG

IMG_20221203_122315824_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any Bluewings left? I know swomeone looking for some, and at some point I need a hen for my drake. Where are you located?

Thanks for the quick reply. I lost my hen over a year ago and I can not find anyone on this side of the Rockies that raises them any more.I know a couple other people that are also looking. I don't get on this site much anymore because it seems like there are few people using it unfortunatly.

Thanks for the quick reply. I lost my hen over a year ago and I can not find anyone on this side of the Rockies that raises them any more.I know a couple other people that are also looking. I don't get on this site much anymore because it seems like there are few people using it unfortunatly.
No problem! I will for sure have some this fall. I've had really good luck with them. I'd sell you one of my breeder hens since I'm not overly invested in the bluewings anyway, but I'd probably get cinnamon hybrids if I don't have pairs this spring.

Back
Top Bottom