Bluegrass Serama eggs 10 plus extras (Smooth plus a few frizzled)

BluegrassSeramas

Serama Savvy
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Central Kentucky
Hello all! Sent most of the hen's to my partner's house to live in a cozy basement with pens and lots of light for egg laying. They are making us proud, so we are going to offer a few sets of eggs to share with you! You will get 10 eggs ---plus extras of course! Most of the birds there are smooth, but he has Phyllis there and you may get a few frizzled eggs in the batch...since they are marked with the roos names its going to be a surprise for you when they hatch! These are from the best hens we have and are fathered by super typey Napoleon in the main picture, Tyson (who I dont have a picture of--but do have some of his AWESOME offspring) and Mr. Wonderful, King of the Squeakers, a tiny A class fertile roo.
They will be shipped priority mail, and you can pay with check, money order or Paypal. If you have any questions please PM me!
Have a great day and happy bidding! ~Jessi

Tyson's offspring-
TwinTypey.jpg

greatness.jpg

Phyllis
Frizzles001.jpg

Mr.Wonderful
SammyandW027.jpg

SammyandW028.jpg

Some of our other breeders from our line
Sgt.Pepper
Frizzles002.jpg

Sammy
SammyandW015.jpg

SammyandW008.jpg

Gilda
FairWinner.jpg

Millie
CIMG1495.jpg

Frizzles005.jpg

Hug your own Serama today! (Well..in about 20 after you get them and hatch them.....)
wink.png

How cute! Thanks for posting! I just put another batch up for Auction, will get lots of extras. Meant to start that one at 15 for 8 eggs, but will send eggs to make up for it since this one started as 20 also.

Last edited:
You are very welcome! We hoped to cheer you up with your dreadful last week! Did you like the box, lol? We worked on it at my job. Kelly drew the little chick hiding around the corner! lol

Its (Kitty) Kelly. Shes an art major.. I only drew the corny eggs that werent even egg shaped! lol Glad you liked them! I love box art and draw all over any that I send!

Back
Top Bottom