Board Demographics

I am 51 years young and married to a great guy. My DH is a retired Army Col. I have one son 25 y/o, 3 grown step kids that all live in the Northwest. We have 6 grandkids. I work part time and work full time here as the "farm manager" I have 6 large breed hens, 6 dogs and expecting Silkie chicks to arrive about May 6th. Getting ready for some Pygmy goats which I have wanted for about 50 years!

Lisa

Last edited:
Female 44 yrs old married have kids 27 25 18 down to 12 and quite few critters too many turkeys geese chickens ducks to count 2 horses and 4 bulldogges that act like kids:D

Female 42. Hubby is 45. Married for 26 years to the same man..lol.. it ain't been easy! lol.. We have 2 wonderful boys. 2 dogs, 3 cats, and a bunch of chickens. I'm a SAHM and I homeschool.

31 years old, married (hubby is 35) 2 daughters~~ages 12 and 6.
Been a stay at home mom since youngest daughter was born. Work on the farm.
Hubby is a truck driver in his civilian job. Been in the military for 18 years. 1 deployment to Iraq for 18 months, perparing for his second deployment. Right now he is on a military leave from trucking driving. And working full time with the military. 2 more years for his 20 year, then he is thinking of putting in another 20 years as AGR through the military....
Daughters are in 6th grade and 1st grade...And in many (almost too many) after school activities....

Female, 30, Homemaker, Happily Married (Though I can't speak for him...
lau.gif
), 4 kids

Last edited:
23yr old female registered nurse in a long term commited relationship but as of yet unmarried (livin' in sin:D). No kids yet 'cept the furry ones. DBF is a 25 Electrician working with IBEW local 58.

Back
Top Bottom