Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The birds in this thread are absolutely stunning!
love.gif

The Delaware Poultry Club is up and running! Visit the website, please. It is still under construction, but we have a great start!

I checked out the Delaware website - it looks GREAT!
clap.gif
I bookmarked it. After looking at the pictures I think I may have to research this breed. I didn't realize just how beautiful a bird they are. I've been trying to decide on one more breed to raise along with Salmon Faverolles and this might just be the one for me. Thanks for posting the web address!
big_smile.png
I may be looking for some hatching eggs in the spring.
wink.png

Chickonthehill - not only pretty but personable. They are a very friendly breed and good layers. GO for it!

Stacy and Kerryann are doing a great job getting the site going - if the membership form is not up yet, pm me and I can get you or anyone else on board.

Good morning everyone!

The website is looking good! I know it's going to be a major resource for the Delaware socity. With all the information and expert advice in one spot, it is bound to be a big hit.

thumbsup.gif

I just got off the phone with a fellow in Oklahoma who said Cecil Moore I think from Texas made a strain of Delaware bantams and are not to bad. He also thinks Monty who has Black Javas from Kansas may have a good strain of Delaware Large Fowl. I do not have Montys email address on this computer and I cant remember his last name right now but if you are into old breeds and Javas you will know who I am taking about. It came to me Monty Bowman

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGD/Java/JavaExp.html

I posted a new thread on how to ship eggs into Canada. I found a strain of Colubian Rock Bantams and I have a guy who wants to breed this line. Need help on how to do this this will help save us a year of work getting him started. Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom