Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pictures of your rocks they have good color and the barreds look great also. They sure have a nice finish on them so you just got to find the male with the best color and as good as type as you can and a female that has a extended keel bone and the best type and put them togeather and you should have better ones next year. Barreds look wonderfull and the white rock I like. Got any more whites? Cant wait to see pictures sunday or monday IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. bob

Last edited:
Off to Columbus today for the ABA National. Stopping at SF tonight and on to Columbus in the morning. Sounds like I will be judging the Call ducks...........there should be 300/400 or so. I will try to take pics of heritage birds while there.

Walt

Quote:
Hey Walt I hope to see you there. I plan on wearing a Red Blackhawks sweatshirt. IF you see someone wondering aimlessly that is me.
cya
Bill

Quote:
Watch your back. Some of those Call breeders are vicious.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Walt I hope to see you there. I plan on wearing a Red Blackhawks sweatshirt. IF you see someone wondering aimlessly that is me.
cya
Bill

OK...I'll look for ya.

w.

Quote:

I know.....I have judged all the heavy hitter Call breeders birds several times in the last few years, I already have the eye holes in my back.
lol.png

walt

LFCRock.jpg

leeilarileycalif.jpg

Rockclub1.jpg

The first picture is a very nice Columbian Plymouth Rock Large fowl from Canada and wanted to post this picture to a show a friend what the male looks like.

The other pictures are of a nice Columbian Rock Bantam male and a picture of a young lady who is the owner of this male from Calif. The nice colored females are in the back ground the said thing is this lady had to go to school and is out of chickens right now. I think she started college and they are in the hands of two other rock breeders. This will give those who wish to breed this color pattern something to look for when you are shooting for correct type and color for this variety. bob

Last edited:
Quote:
Dang that is a long way. I made the trip last night going to do a college visit today but I am hopping to stop by the show before the visit. I want to see the room before the madness begins, although it probably already has.

Quote:

I know.....I have judged all the heavy hitter Call breeders birds several times in the last few years, I already have the eye holes in my back.
lol.png

walt

We don't bite that hard....
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom