Body Hatching

I'm doing this with a serama egg I got a few days back. I already have veining and what looks like a tiny mass starting to grow. Never would have thought my under bosom was ideal for incubating an egg.
lol.png

"niceeee. Keep it up! Also may I know what is your normal body temperature?"

Originally posted by Pontata

36-37 Celsius, but my eggs are 38 Celsius. :) Checked them with the infra red thermal camera. Will upload those pics later ;)

Last edited:
They pipped late yesterday.. They keep poking their little beaks out the tiny holes. A bit worried that they still have the yolk sac attached. wasn't expecting them to try and come so early. Waiting
fl.gif

Last edited:
niceee. It really feels like you don't feel anything. I managed a feat of sleeping but leaving them in my bra, and they weren't crushed when I woke up! I guess my subconscious instructed me not to turn too much :D And that my bra has extra padding!

niceee. It really feels like you don't feel anything. I managed a feat of sleeping but leaving them in my bra, and they weren't crushed when I woke up! I guess my subconscious instructed me not to turn too much :D And that my bra has extra padding!

:D I know i didn't feel anything until today. One keeps stabbing me and chirping through the membrane and the other isn't moving but has punched a pin sized hole in the egg.. I opted against the bator. Temperature looks to be at 50 degrees in there. Worked too hard to cook them now!

Back
Top Bottom