Book Suggestions?

Do you guys have any book suggestions? I love to Read any types of books and am just looking for a new read:)
I have a few suggestions
1. J.A. Jance (author) the Beaumont series and the Joanna Brady series (both are crime series)
2. C.J. Box (author) Joe Pickett series (crime)
3. From Kindle Scott Pratt (author) Joe Dillard series (lawyer/crime)
4. George Weir (author) Bill Travis mystery series (Some of these are a little weird but interesting)
I am a binge reader and read everything I come across. I prefer mystery/ crime but I am easily entertained.
I hope you find a few authors/characters to love and please share your own favorites.

I have a few suggestions
1. J.A. Jance (author) the Beaumont series and the Joanna Brady series (both are crime series)
2. C.J. Box (author) Joe Pickett series (crime)
3. From Kindle Scott Pratt (author) Joe Dillard series (lawyer/crime)
4. George Weir (author) Bill Travis mystery series (Some of these are a little weird but interesting)
I am a binge reader and read everything I come across. I prefer mystery/ crime but I am easily entertained.
I hope you find a few authors/characters to love and please share your own favorites.
Thanks for the suggestions! I will them out!

I don't read many books. And If I do it is all about information.

But I got accidentaly hooked on a series that, one time bored, I picked the first book out of my parents closet.
Jean. M. Auel. Children of the earth.
It is about a fictive time that cro-magnon humans (us) and neanderthals lived together. Cro-magnong child ends up adopted by neanderthals with a way different cultural and social interactions. When she learns, after never fitting in, that she is not a neanderthal and a cro-magnon, it involves all kinds of feelings, social interactions and sort. Really moving. A lot of people, looking for a romane story, find it quite dry how the author describes in detail about plants, how they look, what to use them for, how to make an arrowpoint from a rock, what kind of rock to use that for, how they look and where to find them etc. I'm just like; woah! I actually learned so much about plants while reading some romatic stuff!!

I don't read many books. And If I do it is all about information.

But I got accidentaly hooked on a series that, one time bored, I picked the first book out of my parents closet.
Jean. M. Auel. Children of the earth.
It is about a fictive time that cro-magnon humans (us) and neanderthals lived together. Cro-magnong child ends up adopted by neanderthals with a way different cultural and social interactions. When she learns, after never fitting in, that she is not a neanderthal and a cro-magnon, it involves all kinds of feelings, social interactions and sort. Really moving. A lot of people, looking for a romane story, find it quite dry how the author describes in detail about plants, how they look, what to use them for, how to make an arrowpoint from a rock, what kind of rock to use that for, how they look and where to find them etc. I'm just like; woah! I actually learned so much about plants while reading some romatic stuff!!
I loved that series! Good pick.

Back
Top Bottom