Book Swap!!!!Book Swap!

I'm so glad I could help you. I also have a favorite childhood book The Worst Christmas Pagent Ever. I was so excited when I found it at a yardsale last year.

Quote:
That's one of my fav books, too! I read it every Christmas season.
smile.png

ya.gif
This book swap is gonna help me tremendously...I've been meaning to get my books organized. I'll post some titles to give away in the next couple of days.

Does anyone have any "Minerva Louise" children's books? They are about a hen. I'm sure I could find something to trade for them.

S' ok. My Verizon connection has not been working at all during the days since Saturday...around 6 pm it starts working. I'm frustrated up to my eyeballs now. I try to catch up in the evenings with all my computer stuff. Agh!
barnie.gif

I'll be happy to see your list as soon as its up, but no hurry. I did order my long lost favorite children's book last night...so I'm happy for now.
Thanks
Lisa

Here are a few books - I gave most of my novels away and still digging for more.

What to expect the first year
The Shack - William Young
Loving Care (love inspired) - Gail Martin
Olympic Memories - 4 stories in 1
Handbook of Tropical Aquarium Fishes
Perfect Parenting - The Dictionary of 1,000 parenting tips
The Mother's Almanac by Marguerite Kelly & Elia Parsons
Beginner's Guide to Attracting Birds
Never too Early - Doreen Claggett
Horse Care Tips from A to Z
Leslie Linsley's 15 min Decorating tips
Know the anatomy of the horse
Labrador for Dummies
Principles of Vet Tech
Eric Carle - Dragons Dragons
Craft for kids
Feb - patterns/projects/plans - teacher's guide
In - out & round about act. spatial relations - teacher's guide
Ready to Use - social skills - lessons and act.

More coming
big_smile.png

Quote:
How can you POSSIBLY have 200 dollars in UNUSED CREDIT ??? At a BOOKSTORE????

No way on earth would I ever have that much credit at a bookstore for more than a day
lau.gif
It'd be gone really fast.

meri

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
How can you POSSIBLY have 200 dollars in UNUSED CREDIT ??? At a BOOKSTORE????

No way on earth would I ever have that much credit at a bookstore for more than a day
lau.gif
It'd be gone really fast.

meri

Ditto
big_smile.png

b=Books and chickens-thats what I get for Christmas,mothers day,birthday ect.I only keep the ones I will reread like Chesapeake,Watership Down and Watchers. If I kept every book (and lets face it DH is just NOT a reader,he figures if its printed,great gift),my house would look like one of those hoarder houses. and it is a used book store -they only buy nice stuff.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom