Book Swap!!!!Book Swap!

Methinks I live in a hoarder house.
th.gif

Quote:
You're not the only one. I have 4 bookcases with 5 shelves in each.
And each shelf is stacked 2 deep and 2 high with paperbacks.
Plus I have a lawyers bookcase with the glass doors stuffed full of
hardback books.

LOL plus last year I gave Goodwill 4 moving boxes full of books.
I've only been gathering them for the last 27 years.

I am looking for:
Deathlands series by James Axler

I have all kinds of romance novels, some sci-fi, and some horror.

Last edited:
Quote:
You're not the only one. I have 4 bookcases with 5 shelves in each.
And each shelf is stacked 2 deep and 2 high with paperbacks.
Plus I have a lawyers bookcase with the glass doors stuffed full of
hardback books.

LOL plus last year I gave Goodwill 4 moving boxes full of books.
I've only been gathering them for the last 27 years.

I usually take my paperbacks to the library after a few years, except for the ones that I really like! Most hardback books I keep, because they are normally ones that I have a 'set' of. I did have the whole 'Left Behind' series in hardback, and let a friend 'borrow' most of it. Never got it back. I believe I had 7 or 8 books in the series then
sad.png

Sorry,having actual bookshelves disqualifies you from hoarder status. Books must also be in boxes stacked thruout the house. I know what I am talking about here. My mom is working on being one of those old ladies with books and cats. Everytime I visit I come home and PURGE the house of clutter. bout time for another visit too..........

I wish I could participate, but due to the fact that ha desired the ability to move around in our spare room, AND park a car in the garage, my husband made me get rid of most of my books and bought me a kindle. With what I made on the books, though, I was able to buy over 180 new ones for said kindle.
Yay!!!!!! (plus there are tv 20 or so secret boxes of books I just couldn't let go, the 20 or so boxes of books I can't get in e-format, and the five bookshelves I kept) I really don't know why he thought he could successfully get rid of all. But I did say bubbyee to over sixty boxes.....
=0 )
It is a sickness.......hehe

where did all the book lovers go? Can this get jump started again? I shipped out 5 books, and have posted my wish list back on page 1 or 2...hope someone has some of these books!

Back
Top Bottom