Book Your Spring Poultry Order now from Ideal Poultry

How much is shipping, does it calculate it after you have put your order in? I couldn't find it.
Wrote and asked, they didn't know?
Does anyone have a link to that info?
pppllllllease...
Thanks a bunch!

They do have a shipping page on their web site. If you order all of the same breed its cheaper. I ordered 8 chicks - 2 of each 4 breeds - cost a little extra for that.

edit to add
Look on their ORDER POLICY and SHIPPING INFO pages

Last edited:
I want turkeys too, Maybe you could post it somewhere local and get enough people to make a go at the turkeys together in one order? Crystal

For those of you wanting turkeys, they hatch BBwhites and bronzes on site. So you should be able to order smaller amounts. As far as heritage they get those shipped for another source so you will have to order at least 10. Those come in straight run only. That includes Blacks, PR, Midget whites, Standard bronze, Narragansetts, White holands, BR, and Blue slates. These are all $8.75 each. 15 Rare turkey assortment is 118.50, thier chioce. I personally have found another area to get them since I too dont want that many plus I want to be able to get some meat turkeys at the same time. 100 chicks, 80 turkeys, and 32 goslings = 1 box, for 1/4 th box it is 25, 20, 8 respectively. Box charge is $1.00 service charge for each variety or sex of less then 1/4 box. Small order charge is $7.00 for less then 1 full box. As air parcel post, priority mail is Chicks can be safely shipped to all states and Puerto Rico. For shipments to Texas, except zips 798-799, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Missouri zips 620 thru 635, there is no air charge. For all other states and zip codes add $.12 per chick, banty,chuckar, or guinea, $.17 per turkey poult, and $.26 per gosling. This info came from thier 2008 price list that I received in the mail a few days ago. I hope this help a little. Jenn

I was about to post a reply and the post above says it all!

Please visit our website and read the shipping information, order policy and FAQ for any other questions. You may also e-mail Ideal Poultry at [email protected] with any questions. We appreciate your support.

Teri

Last edited:
Box charge is $1.00 service charge for each variety or sex of less then 1/4 box. Small order charge is $7.00 for less then 1 full box. For shipments to Texas, except zips 798-799, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Missouri zips 620 thru 635, there is no air charge. For all other states and zip codes add $.12 per chick, banty,chuckar, or guinea, $.17 per turkey poult, and $.26 per gosling.

Is there an addittional shipping charge or is this it?​

Back
Top Bottom