MissNutmeg

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Jan 18, 2017
Middle Earth
My Coop
My Coop
aab6f2dc557eac416202846a75655342.jpg

Do you have a favorite book or a great book suggestion? Please feel free to discuss it on this thread. As I always say, there is nothing like being curled up on the couch on a rainy day sipping a hot cup of coffee and reading a book.

What is your favorite book genre? I love fantasy, action, adventure and occasionally historical fiction.

~Meg :D

(Photo credit: Pinterest)

Hey Miss Nutmeg :frow

I'm a book lover too and will read just about anything. Lately I've been on a Stephen King kick (due to another thread here on BYC). Mostly I like mysteries, lawyer type stuff, action, and some historical fiction.

Right now I'm trying to wade through a suspense story but the author is killing me with way too much/too detailed descriptions of every single scene. I just want to tell him to 'get on with it', lol.

What are you reading right now?

Hello Meg!

I myself love all kinds of books from an animal's point of view. I'm a huge bookworm and read them at a crazy speed :lol:. My favourite series of all time is Warrior Cats and I'm read every one of those books :p. Other books I enjoyed include A Dog's Purpose, The Last Dogs and Survivors.

I'm also into books about chickens (obviously!) and I just love reading all the different information about them.

What a great thread :D

Hello Meg!

I myself love all kinds of books from an animal's point of view. I'm a huge bookworm and read them at a crazy speed :lol:. My favourite series of all time is Warrior Cats and I'm read every one of those books :p. Other books I enjoyed include A Dog's Purpose, The Last Dogs and Survivors.

I'm also into books about chickens (obviously!) and I just love reading all the different information about them.

What a great thread :D
Hey thanks!

I finished the whole survivor series and I've been trying to bring myself to read the most recent warrior book. I feel like the later series has gotten a little, well, dry. I loved Prophecy of Three though! Lionblaze was my favorite. I love star wars so I have been reading some star wars related books recently. The latest one I just finished was called Heir to the Jedi, it was good.

For historical fiction I like to read books by Elizabeth Camden and Melanie Dickerson. They are all pretty good. :p

If you like dragons and allegory stuff you should look into reading books written by Bryan Davis and Chuck Black. (He is actually my favorite author right now)

Oh the Last Dog series. I remember reading them. What was the main dogs name again?

Hello :)

I love all your suggestions!

My all time favourite is Watership Down. I could read it over and over, such a poignant tale of rabbits trying to survive and how little things to us can be huge things for them. It’s sad but heart warming and heck of an adventure.

I’ve also read classics such as To Kill A Mockingbird, Lord of the Flies, One flew over the Cuckoos nest and many many more. :)

Hello :)

I love all your suggestions!

My all time favourite is Watership Down. I could read it over and over, such a poignant tale of rabbits trying to survive and how little things to us can be huge things for them. It’s sad but heart warming and heck of an adventure.

I’ve also read classics such as To Kill A Mockingbird, Lord of the Flies, One flew over the Cuckoos nest and many many more. :)
Hmmm I should look into that series I love bunnies.

Hey thanks!

I finished the whole survivor series and I've been trying to bring myself to read the most recent warrior book. I feel like the later series has gotten a little, well, dry. I loved Prophecy of Three though! Lionblaze was my favorite. I love star wars so I have been reading some star wars related books recently. The latest one I just finished was called Heir to the Jedi, it was good.

For historical fiction I like to read books by Elizabeth Camden and Melanie Dickerson. They are all pretty good. :p

If you like dragons and allegory stuff you should look into reading books written by Bryan Davis and Chuck Black. (He is actually my favorite author right now)

Oh the Last Dog series. I remember reading them. What was the main dogs name again?
I agree. The latest story is ok but no where near as amazing as the originals. My favourites were Feathertail and Hollyleaf.
So as you can see, my favourite characters died

Ah, I haven't read those ones before :p

Bryan Davis is good! Have you heard of David Clement-Davies? He wrote The Sight.

His name is Max ;)
The previous alert drowned in all of my other alerts -___-. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom