Books, books and more books!

Willowspirit

Crowing
Premium member
Mar 14, 2019
Near Portland Oregon at 2Dogs Ranch North
Fellow booklover here!

I'm constantly having to hide my amazon boxes from my hubby so he doesn't know the extent of my book problem! :lau I like to read anything and everything, I have no preference on writing style or genre, if its good then I'll read it. Currently I'm reading The Green Witch, a wonderful short book about connecting yourself to nature. Its been interesting to say the least lol. Next on my list is Anna Karenina, recommended to me by a close friend.
Parts of Anna Karenina are a slog but don’t give up!

Willowspirit

Crowing
Premium member
Mar 14, 2019
Near Portland Oregon at 2Dogs Ranch North
Hi all! I am a reading maniac! My chickens are good for me because they help me get my nose away from my book or Kindle.

I read a variety of things. Pretty much whatever catches my fancy but I rarely read fantasy or sci fi. I used to read a lot of mystery and suspense but don’t much anymore except I faithfully read Lauren Berenson’s Melanie Travers books. Love them!

I just started reading Furious Hours about a trial Harper Lee was covering for her next book but she was scooped by someone else. My daughter and I are reading buddies and she recommended this.

I like to read a lot of nonfiction about animal behavior, weird true crime, how to do things even if I don’t do them and so forth.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is enjoying.

Top Bottom