Books, books and more books!

Fellow booklover here!

I'm constantly having to hide my amazon boxes from my hubby so he doesn't know the extent of my book problem! :lau I like to read anything and everything, I have no preference on writing style or genre, if its good then I'll read it. Currently I'm reading The Green Witch, a wonderful short book about connecting yourself to nature. Its been interesting to say the least lol. Next on my list is Anna Karenina, recommended to me by a close friend.

Parts of Anna Karenina are a slog but don’t give up!

Hi all! I am a reading maniac! My chickens are good for me because they help me get my nose away from my book or Kindle.

I read a variety of things. Pretty much whatever catches my fancy but I rarely read fantasy or sci fi. I used to read a lot of mystery and suspense but don’t much anymore except I faithfully read Lauren Berenson’s Melanie Travers books. Love them!

I just started reading Furious Hours about a trial Harper Lee was covering for her next book but she was scooped by someone else. My daughter and I are reading buddies and she recommended this.

I like to read a lot of nonfiction about animal behavior, weird true crime, how to do things even if I don’t do them and so forth.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is enjoying.

I have some book recommendations for younger folk, as I'm still a bit too young for adult reads. I generally read fantasy, but some dystopian/YA stuff as well. (when I say dystopian, I mean similar to The Hunger Games or Divergent) I also enjoy realistic fiction.

I'm enjoying it. It is certainly weird and the theme is somewhat fitting of our times. Not my favorite book of his, but he is still one of my favorite living authors. I am also reading a first hand account of a European Rat Catcher in the 14th century. He is the best at what he does. So bizaar.
My daughter used to work as a barista and he came into their store a lot. She was the first person to tell him that Michael Jackson died. Fight Club is still one of my absolute favorite books of all time.

Hi guys. I like reading, so I decided to become a student of literature faculty. I see you like reading and like to discuss books you have read. The main idea is to write an essay about my favorite book, but I have no such book. I like world classic and modern novels, detective stories, and fantasy. What should I choose? Maybe it would be better to use a cheap essay writing service? Could they write such an essay? Thanks.

Now that there is the internet, many professors search terms from papers to see if there is plagiarism or if the paper is purchased. I wouldn’t risk it. You don’t have to have a favorite book, just pretend you do.

Speaking of books - what are they requiring kids to read in school now? They usually send out the books list early in some places, and others just as they go along each semester. I remember reading "Where the Red Fern Grows" in elementary school, and up in age I believe we read Elie Wiesel's "Night" and The Scarlet Letter. I wondered what new adds and old classics were on the lists. What books did you read in school?

Back
Top Bottom