Pics
See, that’s perfect. I love that. Brewster is the same way lol
I wish I had discovered how great they were years ago. They are pretty much like a boxer but much more portable. They do need to sleep under the covers, especially in winter. They are nice bed warmers.

Mine is 3/4 Boston and she runs circles around my boxer and loves playing with her other sisters. They are very low maintenance. I just occasionally wipe them down with a wash cloth and trim nails. Mine doesn't seem to shed ever. We adore her.

Last edited:
One of the best thing about Bostons is they come in 3 size classes. 15 pounds, 15-20, and 20-25 pounds. You can get a smaller one or a more beefy one based on breeding. So if you need a robust partner for a larger dog the bigger ones are a better fit.

I wish I had discovered how great they were years ago. They are pretty much boxer but much more portable. They do need to sleep under the covers, especially in winter. They are nice bed warmers.

Mine is 3/4 Boston and she runs circles around my boxer and loves playing with her other sisters. They are very low maintenance. I just occasionally wipe them down with a wash cloth and trim nails. Mine doesn't seem to shed ever. We adore her.
They truly sound amazing!! :love and I love bed warmers LOL Brew has gotten really low maintenance as well as he’s calmed down a bit. Like he loves playing with his friends but he also can chill like he’s been really good over here yesterday and today for Christmas lol

I was looking into boxers briefly too but I just think they’re too big for me hahah hence why I love this ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Part lol it’s perfect! Brew thankfully is fairly small size/height wise and I don’t think he’ll grow much more but weight wise he’s just under 60 lbs but you wouldn’t know it looking at him lol he’s very compact and lean even. But he’s all muscle which is where the weight comes from.

One of the best thing about Bostons is they come in 3 size classes. 15 pounds, 15-20, and 20-25 pounds. You can get a smaller one or a more beefy one based on breeding. So if you need a robust partner for a larger dog the bigger ones are a better fit.

Back
Top Bottom