Bought a new car

Beautiful car Imp. I like the color. Want to race for pinks, my jeep against your car?
big_smile.png

Your son wants to know when he can take it for a test drive?
hide.gif

Quote:
Did he also cause this? Honda also raised its net-profit forecast for the full fiscal year, ending March 31, to ¥530 billion. If correct, it would mark a 97.5% rise in annual profit.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Did he also cause this? Honda also raised its net-profit forecast for the full fiscal year, ending March 31, to ¥530 billion. If correct, it would mark a 97.5% rise in annual profit.
tongue2.gif

Yep. They must figgur that the payments are gonna "pull-'em-through".
Ha-Ha !!!
wink.png

smile.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Well, looks like last night was "Abuse the Imp Night." I'm not on his list, but I know that Kingbird and MFB are. Good move, IMp, and I really like the color. The bad boys will change their tune when they are buying $5+/gallon gasoline. Do you park it in your wallet pocket?
lol.png
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

You'll love having a Honda! Mine is an '87, gets 45 mpg and will complete a quarter mile in 10 seconds. Only has 2 wheels though, but isn't much smaller then yours. Your mechanic is gonna be disappointed.

Nice Fit! I absolutely love mine & pack it full of stuff all the time. Usually dogs, feed, pine shavings, & whatever else I toss to the back. Love, love, love my Fit!!

Reminds me...of a story that Bill Cosby told many years ago.....

He said that he had a flat tire in his Rolls Royce and was parked alongside the road installing the spare....
...when a fella in a VW bug drove slowly by....and yelled,

"Mine gets 30 miles per gallon....doesn't need anti-freeze...and if the fan-belt breaks....
I can use a rubber-band" !

Quote:
Is it called a Jazz down under?

It's called a Fit here. Never heard of it before a couple days ago. I think it's Honda's answer to Subaru's Outback. Been winning awards for a few years.

Is it AWD? If it isn't, it's no threat to the Outback.
tongue2.gif

Honda Fit appears to be a front wheel drive only. However, it's no
big deal. If it gets stuck, the driver just picks it up and moves it over.

It does however have 10 cup holders. Count them...TEN cup holders.
Only has seating for five people. (or six small people) But do the math...
two cup holders per person.

Back
Top Bottom