Bourbon red poult pics?

cmobley

Crowing
9 Years
Mar 4, 2015
saraland alabama
Trying to find some better pictures of known full blooded bourbon red poults. I don’t trust these googled internet pictures. I’m trying to figure out which ones of mine may be bourbon and which ones red bronze. I think I have it figured out the red bronze has a pattern on its head and the bourbon just has brown down and more yellow. But some have a pattern on their back I thought bourbons down was brown and yellow no pattern.

Trying to find some better pictures of known full blooded bourbon red poults. I don’t trust these googled internet pictures. I’m trying to figure out which ones of mine may be bourbon and which ones red bronze. I think I have it figured out the red bronze has a pattern on its head and the bourbon just has brown down and more yellow. But some have a pattern on their back I thought bourbons down was brown and yellow no pattern.
Check the pictures on Porter's Rare Heritage Turkeys.

I looked at those that’s what mine look like but these are coming from a blue red hen and bourbon Tom. I’m guessing the bourbon poults would breed true even though their from different colored parents? This pic is just the different patterns I get from breeding these 2 birds
IMG_2699.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom