Boy or Girl please?

glamglyn

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 4, 2013

We love our little chick called Penguin! We were told it was a Partridge Pekin. Do you think it is a boy or a girl as we're not allowed boys. Our broody hen hatched 4 chicks & the other 3 are legbars so this one looks so funny running around trying to keep up!

Any help would be brilliant. Thank you.

We love our little chick called Penguin! We were told it was a Partridge Pekin. Do you think it is a boy or a girl as we're not allowed boys. Our broody hen hatched 4 chicks & the other 3 are legbars so this one looks so funny running around trying to keep up!

Any help would be brilliant. Thank you.
Not a Partridge, sorry
sad.png

Oh no! Definitely a cockerel you think? When will it start crowing please? I have asked at the markets if I can give them cockerels and they've said no - and we don't have many farms here for someone to take them. So sad. :-(

Oh no! Definitely a cockerel you think? When will it start crowing please? I have asked at the markets if I can give them cockerels and they've said no - and we don't have many farms here for someone to take them. So sad. :-(
Iv'e had them try and crow around 4 months, varies on the chicken
idunno.gif

Thanks Chickenman76! At least he'll have a stay of execution for a few months - it will give me more time to try and find a home. Xx

Back
Top Bottom