BR’s Travels -🇩🇪-

Duolingo is demented. But same.

Google translate is way to bonkers, likeView attachment 3129266View attachment 3129267
42E775A1-5028-4B8B-8B12-A7076F3B7B68.jpeg
F36DDB61-7063-4C3B-86E3-020A04A53D0E.jpeg

Yeah. Theres more to.

That doesn't seem like the best way to judge the quality of the translation. It doesn't prove anything.

If you put random gibberish in, you'll get random gibberish out. :idunno

I have to agree google translate is not very good (I've had some embarrassing incidents with it) but yeah, trying to tell people that this way doesn't make any sense.

Just my $0.02

That doesn't seem like the best way to judge the quality of the translation. It doesn't prove anything.

If you put random gibberish in, you'll get random gibberish out. :idunno

I have to agree google translate is not very good (I've had some embarrassing incidents with it) but yeah, trying to tell people that this way doesn't make any sense.

Just my $0.02
If you want to say that, i have typed actual sentences , put them through different languages a few times, and they come out completely different when they should not.

Like putting flower from english to german to what not, (still should be flower) it now equals coffin.

Also, my point in what i said before was you type random letters and they equal sentences, i typed some random gibberish and it came out to list about 40 names, like
Lucy
Karen
Perry

etc.

Either way, rambling on here, but if i type letters in, i should get the same letters out. Not some random sentences from “wyrm”

Last edited:
I'm learning french and spanish on duolingo.
Is german very easy for you?
Same. German is pretty easy, french is harder for me.

I am fluent in Spanish, though. Latin is easy to because its very similar to spanish. Though i just know a few words in that, and never tried learning the entire language

Same. German is pretty easy, french is harder for me.

I am fluent in Spanish, though. Latin is easy to because its very similar to spanish. Though i just know a few words in that, and never tried learning the entire language
I always wanted to learn german, but apparently duo's german course isn't as good as their french and spanish.

I speak zero spanish, and it's quite embarrassing🙈

I always wanted to learn german, but apparently duo's german course isn't as good as their french and spanish.

I speak zero spanish, and it's quite embarrassing🙈
It isn’t. Whats worse is im trying to learn a lot of languages, and i get distracted and end up learning a few words and hopping to another.
I know like, 2 very well, but i just have a short attention span i guess.

In my opinion, its much better to focus on one then a few words in a million languages which will have little use to you.

Back
Top Bottom