Bra incubation

Lucky20

Chirping
Feb 16, 2021
Hi everyone I want to document my bra incubation with bantam hatching eggs. I do have a question I have an egg it’s about day 8 and the chick is moving around a lot and has healthy thick blood vessels and growing really fast. Seems like it doubles in size every time I candle it. I candles it last night and everything seemed fine. I then candles if this morning still a active baby but it seems like it busted a blood vessel or something because it has some old blood that floated to the top and is very dark it’s not alot but it got me worried that the chick could have internal bleeding but it’s still moving fine. Should I be worried.

I’m using this thread to document me hatching 2 bantam eggs. I will keep doing it and trying new ways until I can successfully hatch a chick.

Hi everyone I want to document my bra incubation with bantam hatching eggs. I do have a question I have an egg it’s about day 8 and the chick is moving around a lot and has healthy thick blood vessels and growing really fast. Seems like it doubles in size every time I candle it. I candles it last night and everything seemed fine. I then candles if this morning still a active baby but it seems like it busted a blood vessel or something because it has some old blood that floated to the top and is very dark it’s not alot but it got me worried that the chick could have internal bleeding but it’s still moving fine. Should I be worried.

I’m using this thread to document me hatching 2 bantam eggs. I will keep doing it and trying new ways until I can successfully hatch a chick.
You have other eggs going in an incubator or under a hen, right? It's a very bad idea to just raise one chick all by itself

Back
Top Bottom