Brabanters and Spitzhaubens--The Differences PIC HEAVY!

I have gotten rid of most of my adult chickens, but I have 14 chicks ranging from a couple of days to three weeks old; Spitz, Brabanters, Spitz/Brabanters, and Brabanter/Spitz in my laundry room. My lungs are doomed.
barnie.gif

576371_365083986868492_100001006823424_1030836_192767207_n.jpg

3.5 week old Spitz/Brabanter. I should be able to tell the difference between my Spitz/Brabanters and Brabanter/Spitz. The former should not have beards, and the latter should.

I'm trying to find some neighborhood kid to clean my coops. Maybe i can keep a few birds.

Last edited:
I came home from work to find Bowie dead. He was fine yesterday. There's not a wound on him, so he must have broke his neck or something. I'm sure glad that I got a few chicks before he died. Thanks again, Jess.

RIP you pretty fella, you.
sad.png

Last edited:
I came home from work to find Bowie dead. He was fine yesterday. There's not a wound on him, so he must have broke his neck or something. I'm sure glad that I got a few chicks before he died. Thanks again, Jess.

RIP you pretty fella, you.
sad.png

I'm sorry. That's hard. His hens will be producing fertile eggs for several weeks. I'd incubate them if I were you.

Collect as MANY eggs you can until your eggs run out of fertility or shooting blanks. Every bit helps!

So sorry about your poor boy! Crap happens!

Back
Top Bottom