Brahma Breeders thread

Pics
It seems like rough years are always followed by good ones Brahmabreeder. Hang in there, I bet it will pick up.

Last edited:
I've got my fingers crossed! Thankfully the light pullets that are left are from my two hens that kept winning a lot last year. Just not sure which route I want to go with with them. They are fifty percent aldrich and fifty percent Burchett line. I've got time to decide which line I want to put them back into since they are still on the young side.

What Tim said.

There are very few breeders of Mr. Neff's caliber that will even mess with selling eggs, you should consider yourself fortunate for the opportunity to get them.

I know this is off topic.  But I wanted to explain why I won't be on for a while.  All of my chickens are dead except for the ones in the brooder.  I left a door open last night, and something (I suspect raccoon) got in and killed them all.  I am absolutely devastated and don't know what I am going to do for now.  I've worked so hard.  Signing off.
So sorry to hear this :(

So sorry to hear this
sad.png

bumpercarr, so sorry for your losses, its very painful to work so hard and see your work destroyed, god bless

Back
Top Bottom