Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't you? Yours seem far more superior in type than anything that's been shown on that auction so far.
Thank you - and Princess Bluebell thanks you!

I don't ship live birds, so I'm limited by what people around here want.

I got my partridge brahmas from a farmer at a swap who said they randomly popped out of his dark brahmas and he cultivated them. I didn't know what I was looking at but paid $40 for a trio. They were huge and just beautiful. A couple of months ago I lost my roosters to a pair of loose dogs. I am heart broken but I just can't justify paying hundreds of dollars for a replacement. Too many things like to eat chickens :(

dak its not like me to criticize any bird, but for that roo pictured.... isn't he small and where is all the fluffy? All types of my Brahma stand tall and are really fluffy and crazy leg feathering.... I so need to learn what to look for in my birds and what is not good uggggg I will figure it all out at some point, but I really like the tall fluffy and ohhhh the leg and foot feather sighhhh love love that!

Last edited:
dak its not like me to criticize any bird, but for that roo pictured.... isn't he small and where is all the fluffy? All types of my Brahma stand tall and are really fluffy and crazy leg feathering.... I so need to learn what to look for in my birds and what is not good uggggg I will figure it all out at some point, but I really like the tall fluffy and ohhhh the leg and foot feather sighhhh love love that!
Go ahead and criticize. Some sucker will pay that.

i agree sally, dak, also i know nothing about the standard on the brahma's but something about his comb doesn't look like the few i have.
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom