Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in California and have not been able to find show quality Brahma breeders. We just returned from the PPBA show in Stockton empty handed. We would like to find someone that sell/ship their chicks or eggs so that we can see more of these beautiful chickens here!
bow.gif

I live in California and have not been able to find show quality Brahma breeders. We just returned from the PPBA show in Stockton empty handed. We would like to find someone that sell/ship their chicks or eggs so that we can see more of these beautiful chickens here!
bow.gif
Were there none entered?

bow.gif
Are you interested in bantam or large fowl?

bow.gif
Wow glad i did not do the long drive Kicking but here at the cat show YES .

I am getting some D brahma here in about a week do you have a bator ?
I ahve a Very large trio of Darks and will be getting more and they where Very Hard to find .
I promised the guy i would put my boy to the hens he said they are smaller but LF and that they are Healthy and nice but like i said i want to work with them . After i get him his eggs i will send you some if you wish to have some Dark Brahmas .

Were there none entered?

The LF were well represented. Fewer Bantams than I expected. The LF Lights and Darks above are Feagley. The Buff Bantam cock is Tamayo and the pullet R & R Farms. Click on the photo for a bigger view. I forgot my camera and had to settle for a phone.

I was with several other families, and we all went to different buildings to look for each others preferred breeds. These were not in the barn I was in...somebody else missed these...boy are they in trouble. LOL! There definitely weren't any in the sale barn. We are hoping to find bantams though.

Also, we just purchased an incubator from Amazon that we should receive within the next 10 days. The whole family is looking forward to breeding some new family members.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
By the way, those are beautiful birds. Thank you for taking the photos for me. My 10 year old is involved in 4H, and he is more comfortable handling the bantams for now.

Yes, thanks for the photos Dirt Farmer. Mr. Feagly has awesome big birds. Not many large darks that equal the quality of his. Good big lights are more common. Were there no light Bantams shown? I sold some Bantam lights to a younger man that was with Alan at Crossroads in 2011. I can not remember his name??? He was a Californian. Glad to see Chris Tamayo is showing Buffs, He's a Cornish man. Not familiar with R & R Farms that I can recall. Again, thanks for the photos!

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom