Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've discovered today that I like my brahmas even more now. A few weeks ago one of my buff pullets went broody without any eggs to sit on so I gave her 2 old silkie eggs and an old duck egg just to have. Didn't think anything about it till an hour ago when I found a white silkie chick in with her.

congrats
thumbsup.gif

I've discovered today that I like my brahmas even more now. A few weeks ago one of my buff pullets went broody without any eggs to sit on so I gave her 2 old silkie eggs and an old duck egg just to have. Didn't think anything about it till an hour ago when I found a white silkie chick in with her.
Keep in mind that the Duck egg will take longer to hatch depending on which breed it is from.

Tim, I can't believe you don't recognize that beast. Eric Moore took him home from Crossroads.

Chad

I didn't realize that was in California but that sure looks like a male I had a few years ago.

Chad

There were a few. I didn't include this chap because I don't know who was showing him and wanted to give credit. He tilted towards the phone to show off his wide head. Tim63, do you recognize him?
Do you remember if this is a cock or a cockerel?

Also, to the experts, what are the thoughts on the wing carriage? This this "normal/acceptable/common" or ?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom