Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all i wrote down wrong date i was thinking 28 days when it is 24 like adding the 2 days in that i let the eggs get the air cell . Im an idiot eggs due sooner going to calendar again I know i have kittens due the 28th for sure

the hen stared setting 2 weeks ago, the bator was up and running after a week check since last saterday whe ni put in eggs so Quail are due in 11 days chicks due in about 16 days hens babies due 1 week prior.
getting seperate calender for chicks

I'm not sure I'm understanding all this gibberish? But, I mark every flat of eggs I set with date set, and the date they go to the hatcher. If you are not set up to do that, you can use a pencil and mark each egg. For sanitation concerns, its best to thourougly clean your hatcher between hatches. That may be impossible if you are putting eggs in every few days, or hatching multiple species. I set eggs on Saturdays and move eggs to hatcher on Wednesdays. I candle eggs on Wednesdays and discard bad ones. You HAVE to establish a system. I have a three tray Sportsman incubator and I use a Genesis as a hatcher.

Tim

I mean for the eggs and the cats i have a main calender i do the cats on
and used it to mark eggs set for hen and eggs set for Incubator then kittens due shots due and wormers due i got confused as i used the same marks i use a star for due dates . Thats all i now have 3 calenders LOL will work better for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom