Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lights at almost 5 weeks. Not sure what they all are yet. Have 8 of them.

Here's one with a 3-4 week old Heritage Red. Look how much bigger there are.

Looks like I'll have brahmas here again. We ordered some chicks from McMurray and the "exotic rare chick" is a dark brahma, probably a rooster. Not sure if I'll keep him or not, depends on how well I can control myself from ordering more

Heres a couple pictures of my brahmas, not the best pictures sorry about that. Any comments on the birds welcome good and bad. Thats the only way to be able to improve. I know the buff male in the picture his comb is horrible. Will post more pictures of my other brahmas later.
Thanks
Don

Cant wait to see what my little gal aka Rapunzel looks like. after viewing these side by side pictures I'm defiantly liking the light the best. :)

Your birds are beautiful bamachicks8 !!! I'm I'm England and have some red Pyle brahmas I love them

I can't show my GF those "strawberry roan".....she'd probably trade me for some HAHA How did you make those? or would you sell me some eggs/chicks?

Just an off shoot that popped up in my blue laced red project. Maybe we should rebrand that project as well, as it currently has a too long name, and I loath when people use abbreviations in posts and assume every body is familiar with it. That and not listing their location, and then asking if any body near them has birds/eggs/shows, etcetera. See dak, still a charter member of the Grumpy Old Brahma Breeders, the attempt at humor must have threw you.

Couple of the youngsters showing some promise. Although I'm thinking maybe I should split this, and breed toward individual single, and double laced projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom