Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I was mowing the grass and there was just one rain cloud, not too big. It starts raining so I was like whatever I'll just keep going. Well the dumb cloud took an hour to move off the property. This rain is starting to get old
hmm.png
I would tell the rain to go over there but it dosent listen to me. It is storming right now, I am so sick of it and I think my chickens are too. They want to go out and play lol.
Well I hope it decides to leave and come here instead. Its hot here.

I would tell the rain to go over there but it dosent listen to me. It is storming right now, I am so sick of it and I think my chickens are too. They want to go out and play lol.
Same here with the rain. Needs to dry out for a few days. My chickens careless if it's raining or not. They go under the house, then back in the rain...etc etc. I think it cools them off. Temp not high this year at all, but the humidity here is a killer this year. Hence all the rain.

Same here with the rain. Needs to dry out for a few days. My chickens careless if it's raining or not. They go under the house, then back in the rain...etc etc. I think it cools them off. Temp not high this year at all, but the humidity here is a killer this year. Hence all the rain.
O they love to run around in the rain. But everytime it has rained it lightning and thunders, so I wont let them out.It has been really humid and hot her, but my defintion of hot is anything above mid 60s lol. I got some of chickens blood tested yesterday. I had them in a cage crate thing in the bed of a truck. My buff brahma roo loved the feell of the wind since it has been so hot, especially to him he is really fluffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom