Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone is mistaken or trying to "sell a bill of goods"! That looks way more like a D'uccle than ever will a Brahma.

Chad

Has anyone had any experience trying to breed size into their Brahmas? I think the two that I have are going to have plenty of size to them, but I was wondering if anyone has tried.

Quote:

Thanks Tim, I am a wee bit slow out the starting gate, my bad. Since Tony's death I am needing to get get my buns back in the saddle & my hand on reins again for the Gold breeders group. I am thinking this forum is closer to the gate than even the Scanner or the Brahma web site. So any breeders working on Gold or Partridge, I am anxious to hear from all y'all!!!
Dee ...best way is email for me: [email protected] with GOLD or PARTRIDGE BRAHMA in subject line. Thanks!!

Dee, good to see you on this site. I do not post very often anymore.

I'm new to Brahmas. I have a few I would like you guys to look at and give opinions of show quality or not. The light are bantams about 5 months old. The dark is LF not sure of her age but she's not laying yet.
I have a show next month and am debating on taking these if they come close to what they should be.
Thanks Bryant

Just sharing a pic of one of my new girls, her and the blue laced girl are my favorites. Can't wait for my buff eggs to start hatching next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom