Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post birds for sale in the appropriate area of the Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I am sure you have had this question asked several times on this thread. I don't post very often and try to keep up with posts but well I get behind. Im usualy out in the coop hangin with my flock.

Im finaly getting started with improving my LF Dark Brahmas and would like some recommendations on breeders of show / breeder quality.

Thanks so much!!!

Tim, do you happen to know anyone around the Michigan area who may have some of your buff brahma bantams? I am looking to get a breeding pair or two for my son to show. The breeding project will be fun for me. I am also building a coop right now for the large lites I just got. How big should the entry doors be? They get so big that I am guessing some accommodations should be changed in their coop?

Thanks for the help.

Tim, do you happen to know anyone around the Michigan area who may have some of your buff brahma bantams? I am looking to get a breeding pair or two for my son to show. The breeding project will be fun for me. I am also building a coop right now for the large lites I just got. How big should the entry doors be? They get so big that I am guessing some accommodations should be changed in their coop?
Thanks for the help.
Kim and Kendra Aldrich are in Michigan. They don't have any of my birds. They have Bill Bowman line bantam buffs and large lights. Kim is the pres of the Brahma club. Follow the link in my sig line. His contact info will be under the officer section. Their birds are top-notch. Good people, tell them I sent you.

Tim lindenborn

I would like to thank Tim again for my start in Light Brahma bantams!

My Light Brahma pullet just went Champion Feather legged this weekend at the Four Corners Poultry Show!

(pics to follow)....

My BV Buff Pullet

My son went Reserve Champion of the Youth show with a Buff Brahma cockerel (also Champion LF with a LF Cochin)

His Youth show Brahmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom