Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics! Your little boy looks SO proud, and well he should!

Shawnee is under new management Clare, we are going to give it another shot.

Great pics! Your little boy looks SO proud, and well he should!

Shawnee is under new management Clare, we are going to give it another shot.
My son is exhausted. He worked his tail off helping me get all the birds ready, not just his junior birds.

Let me know how it goes in Shawnee, and knock' em dead. . I don't have it in me to make that trip this year.

Wonder if they have reached their entry limit yet?

I am looking for buff brahma hatching eggs or day old chicks or full grown pullets or hens. I am interested in Bantam and standard. Anyone that has information please let me know! Thanks!

All 18 of my GLBs are developing...and they were all shipped. Is there a full moon coming 'round soon?
lol.png

Good job there dak and son, with an assist to Tim.

Now dak, I tried to warn you about Brahmas. Are those Cochins beginning to look a little "common" in comparison yet ?

Resistance is futile.

Good job there dak and son, with an assist to Tim.

Now dak, I tried to warn you about Brahmas. Are those Cochins beginning to look a little "common" in comparison yet ?

Resistance is futile.
NO! My LF Black Cochins are just coming up against stiff competition. I'll have to try harder, but I think there is also some politics involved. My LF Buff laced Cochin project is also coming along nicely. They are 3/4 Cochin now.

(Am tempted to get some LF LIghts, but the feed bill is slowing that idea down.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom