Brahma x white leghorn? **UPDATE 8 MONTHS LATER**

hi,
they both turned out to be roosters, so we gave them to my neighbour who is starting his own flock,
they have 30 hens of varius breeds in with them (br, black sexlinks, some coching hens, and 5 mixed bantams that i gave him).
And their adoptive mother is now on her 3rd brood of chicks that hatched a month ago, she lays up to 20 light brown eggs and then goes broody, and no dead chicks, she is a keeper.

Luke.

hi
do you have picture for them to see how the comb look like
is it large pea comb?

I got a fertilized egg from a friend, the mom is a white leghorn, the first picture, the dad is a Brahma bantam, picture in the center and the last picture is Marco, their baby, Now that he is about six months old he is a beautiful rooster. He got his mother's color and the pea comb and feathers on his legs from the dad.

Last edited:
Hi guys, been looking for other breeders who have tried this, I have a brahma x white leghorn hen and a silver blue brahma I am doing this with, the chicks are beautiful and so is the mother! Hope you have success with this:)

Attachments

• DSC_0599.JPG
    DSC_0599.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0601.JPG
    DSC_0601.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC_0255.JPG
    DSC_0255.JPG
    652.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_0232.JPG
    DSC_0232.JPG
    335.3 KB · Views: 132
I have Brahma/Leghorn mixes incubating! My Leghorn just died so I’m really hoping one of these eggs will be a bigger fluffier version of her!

Back
Top Bottom