BRAND NEW PEACOCK COLOR

Wow, you pea people are affectionate!
big_smile.png

I would like to see some more pics of it, especially one of him fanned out showing off for the ladies. I believe green eyed would be a pattern, not a color. Also it would be difficult to see it in most of the colors except the lighter ones.

On this person's FB page there is a white pea that has a full profile photo and it actually has a green tint to the feathering. Not sure if it is the same bloodlines, the way the photo just looks or what but I would have thought it was just a white peacock until this thread started.

I feel so much better with all the hugs!
big_smile.png
It is great for this thread to have all the hugging going on! There was some heat going on for a while and I enjoyed seeing all the hugs in there. We are all in this together, I would hope. No need for sparing. However, lively conversations are awesome! It helps us think and talk about it all. So for all my pea friends....
hugs.gif
love.gif

On this person's FB page there is a white pea that has a full profile photo and it actually has a green tint to the feathering. Not sure if it is the same bloodlines, the way the photo just looks or what but I would have thought it was just a white peacock until this thread started.

That was before it was sprinkled with Fairy Dust.

Ommmmm...

Back
Top Bottom