BRAND NEW PEACOCK COLOR

Quote:
It did not look like the entire eye was colored, only like a streak of green was running through the feathering, like some pieds have color running along in the feather. Even my white eyed IB has streaks of color and sometimes not much white in the eye and other times it is bold white eye. Or is that different genetics?
Geez, I dunno, don't ask me.
idunno.gif
smile.png
he.gif

I am looking for answers so throw out more questions.

Not all 280 words of my post was directed at interest in your birds,, please don't try to change what is written. About 1/2 of the reply was to wake you up to other issues to help safeguard what you may or may not have, about knowing how the genetics are passed on, insurance,ect. And please do not "assume" because of my post length that I will beating down your door. I have enough peafowl genetic goals on my plate already and I breed peafowl as a hobby to satisfy my desire for beauty, Be it thru selective breeding or by purchasing colors-patterns that I like. And at this point, the comments you have posted about Sonja's Violetta and being somewhat new here to BYC, I consider you on the other side of the fence peering in and being rather rude to someone who INDEED did breed a new color bird himself, who has been raising peafowl for decades and has decades of hands on knowledge and skill,,in peafowl. I've spoken to George Conners a few times on the phone,he is very,very knowledgable and forthcoming.
I lay my cards out on the table for all to see. If you interpreted I had remote interest in this, your quite wrong. And no, I will not come to Texas for a viewing,,if I did it would be to visit Sid Drenth or Doug McNutt, both men are hands down some of the top breeders in the USA in peafowl and genetics.

Wowowww,

I am thinking that I read about an article of somebody that
attempted for many years to breed a bird like this only he ended
up with the white eye in type, & that is how the white eye came along.
Anybody else remember that article?
I need to check my bookmarks at home to look for it.

This is a beautiful bird & he has sparked some passionate conversation
always seems to happen on here with new varieties.

Good luck on this project and I hope to hear about it as this project
develops!....

FBC summed up everything quite well in my opinion. Peacockman ,Im kinda blunt and shorter on words.But you can count mine too if you like. I value truth, trust and a thing called respect too much. When none is given. None is recieved. Last post to you from me on BYC till I see you apoligize to certain folks on the open forum.
somad.gif

Let us all join hands for TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY. How about all you "certain folks" out there on the open forum? Can I count on all you guys not posting too?

Back
Top Bottom