Breathe right strips.......... Anybody Use them????

Nancy, they worked really well for us, he was a large man, and a cuddler, which means even if I started off on the edge of the bed, the um,... "Gravity well" would have me end up next to him, where an arm bigger than my thigh would trap me with my ear next to his mouth
hmm.png
. Does it sound bad that I don't miss that one bit?
lol.png

Sorry, I do think marriage is a fine instution, but in that case it was more uh.... well, let's say we're no longer married. Man had all sorts of ideas about a woman's place, that he somehow neglected to mention during the time we were dating, second the ring got on he was the MAN and little me needed to learn how to be a good woman. Ugh, I nearly gagged typing that.
roll.png

Didn't want you to think he is Ex Mr. Saddi because of the snoring, it's just a not missed quirk.
big_smile.png

I think there is another less expensive brand available, BTW.

My DH used to complain about my snoring, which I have never denied, so I have used those occasionally. He, on the other hand, insists that he never snores. I've never understood the whole denial thing
hu.gif

wow, just woke up, wife didn't smother me!!! She is still snoring softly in bed. It is funny, because when she does it it doesn't really sound like a snore, it is more like purring lol. So when she gets up we'll see how well it worked.

My dad has used them for years .. He loves em...( and so do we
hide.gif
) Man sounds like he's running a chain saw in the bedroom ... Plus its really nice when you have a cold you can get the mentholated ones.. mmm they smell good...

Quote:
Awwww, purrrinng. That's sweet.
smile.png

I use them and love them. They help snoring and make breathing
easier too, resulting in a better deeper sleep.

Don't buy the generics. I did and they are not as good.

I think they are adorable on certain noses too.
smile.png

They should make a pink version.
smile.png

Ive used them on a lark, just to see if they make a difference. They do. I found an immediate effect as they opened my nasal passages.

It also happens that the company I work for makes them, so I get them for, like, $2 a box. Just lucky, I guess.

pink? Not on me!!! I'm already emasculated enough as it is
smile.png
I cook, I clean, I do laundry, now I wear strips of plastic on my nose...
hit.gif

kidding. Pink would be funny, but black or red would be nice too!

Quote:
I wasn't talking about pink for us.
tongue.png

Hey, REAL MEN cook, clean, and do laundry. We also love, care for, and nurture
our children and significant others. Only a real man can do that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom